I’m delighted to report that I was honored with the distinction of being one of Columbus, Ohio’s BEST cooking teachers for 2017, with over 190 instructors being reviewed! Thank you to everyone who has attended my Food For Life classes and to the awards committee for this honor.
I love what I do! (click on the photo below for details)
Food For Life plant-based nutrition & cooking classes are available in Columbus & surrounding areas. I am portable, so if you live elsewhere, contact me, and I’ll see if I can come to you.
(each class is 2 hours; cooking classes include 3 recipes per class)
- Kickstart Your Health: our most popular series for overall general health & weight management (5-7 week cooking/nutrition class series)
- Diet for Diabetes: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week series, or 1/2-day workshop.
- Cancer Prevention & Survival: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week, or 1/2-day workshop
- Heart Health: single class
- Employee Wellness Program* – includes all of the above (4-9 week Lunch & Learn series)
- Diet & Dementia: single cooking/nutrition class based on Dr. Barnard’s book Power Foods for the Brain on avoiding Alzheimer’s.
- Food Over Medicine: 4 weeks
- Women’s Health: 4 weeks
- Beyond The Basics: single cooking class for those who have already taken another series.
*Employee Wellness Program classes are 60-90 minutes during lunch.
Food For Life is an award-winning program developed by the physicians, dietitians and nutritionists at The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM.org). All information presented is evidence-based fact and not anyone’s opinion.
FOOD IS MEDICINE
I’ll come to you! Please contact me.
June 4th: Diet & Dementia / Avoiding Alzheimer’s
June 11th: documentary: EATING YOU ALIVE
5-7pm at Portia’s Cafe
JUNE in Indiana
SPECIAL EVENT in MADISON, IN hosted by Julie Lichlyter:
SATURDAY, June 10th, 1-4pm
CANCER PREVENTION/SURVIVAL: How Foods Fight Cancer
Venue: Madison Township Firehouse
3413 N. Michigan Rd. Madison, IN 47250
CLICK HERE for more info & TO REGISTER with cc/debit(by June 7th)
Or contact Julie to pay with cash or check: 812/599-0216
Seating is limited to 20, so please register early! Minimum of 12 for the class to hold.
MORE JUNE EVENTS in COLUMBUS, OH
NEW COLUMBUS, OH VENUE:
Three June events are scheduled, all to take place at:
ASIST Translation Services 4891 Sawmill Rd (2nd floor conference room)
Columbus, OH 43235 (this is just north of Bethel Rd.)
11:45 am – 1:15 pm
Don’t see a class in your area? Food For Life classes can come to you!
I can fly or drive nearly anywhere, so JUST ASK, and I may be able to accommodate you elsewhere.