I’m delighted to report that I was honored with the distinction of being one of Columbus, Ohio’s BEST cooking teachers for 2017, with over 190 instructors being reviewed! Thank you to everyone who has attended my Food For Life classes and to the awards committee for this honor.
I love what I do! (click on the photo below for details) I’m no longer in Columbus, but my classes will be just as fun and informative!
Food For Life plant-based nutrition & cooking classes are available in central VT, western NH, eastern upstate NY and surrounding areas. I am portable, so if you live elsewhere, contact me, and I’ll see if I can come to you.
(each class is 2 hours; cooking classes include 3 recipes per class)
- Kickstart Your Health: our most popular series for overall general health & weight management (5-7 week cooking/nutrition class series)
- Diet for Diabetes: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week series, or 1/2-day workshop.
- Cancer Prevention & Survival: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week, or 1/2-day workshop
- Heart Health: single class
- Employee Wellness Program* – includes all of the above (4-9 week Lunch & Learn series)
- Diet & Dementia: single cooking/nutrition class based on Dr. Barnard’s book Power Foods for the Brain on avoiding Alzheimer’s.
- Beyond The Basics: single cooking class for those who have already taken another series.
*Employee Wellness Program classes are 60-90 minutes during lunch.
Food For Life is an award-winning program developed by the physicians, dietitians and nutritionists at The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM.org). All information presented is evidence-based fact and not anyone’s opinion.
I will resume my position as a Study Leader in the Osher at Dartmouth adult lifelong learning program for a single July 26th workshop, and a 6-week series Fall 2017.
FOOD instead of MEDICINE
I’ll come to you.
Stay tuned for small classes in Pittsford, White River Junction, and hopefully in both Montpelier and Burlington, VT.
Don’t see a class in your area? Food For Life classes can come to you!
I can fly or drive nearly anywhere, so JUST ASK, and I may be able to accommodate you elsewhere.