Food For Life plant-based nutrition & cooking classes are available in Columbus & surrounding areas. I am portable, so if you live elsewhere, contact me, and I’ll see if I can come to you.
(each class is 2 hours; cooking classes include 3 recipes per class)
- Kickstart Your Health: our most popular series for overall general health & weight management (5-7 week cooking/nutrition class series)
- Diet for Diabetes: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week series, or 1/2-day workshop.
- Cancer Prevention & Survival: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week, or 1/2-day workshop
- Heart Health: single class
- Employee Wellness Program* – includes all of the above (4-9 week Lunch & Learn series)
- Diet & Dementia: single cooking/nutrition class based on Dr. Barnard’s book Power Foods for the Brain on avoiding Alzheimer’s.
- Food Over Medicine: 4 weeks
- Women’s Health: 4 weeks
- Beyond The Basics: single cooking class for those who have already taken another series.
*Employee Wellness Program classes are 60-90 minutes during lunch.
Food For Life is an award-winning program developed by the physicians, dietitians and nutritionists at The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM.org). All information presented is evidence-based fact and not anyone’s opinion.
FOOD IS MEDICINE
I’ll come to you! Please contact me.
COMING NEXT… at Portia’s Cafe in Columbus, OH: all events are 5-7pm
Mark your calendars and SAVE these SUNDAY dates:
RSVP here: YES! I’m coming to see this film!
March 5th: Food For Life cooking class: Digestive Health
$20 for the first 10 who register by March 1st; else $30 per person
Don’t see a class in your area? Food For Life classes can come to you!
I can fly or drive nearly anywhere, so JUST ASK, and I may be able to accommodate you elsewhere.