Food For Life plant-based nutrition & cooking classes are available in central VT, western NH, eastern upstate NY and surrounding areas. I am portable, so if you live elsewhere, contact me, and I’ll see if I can come to you.
AVAILABLE CLASSES: (each class is 2 hours; cooking classes include 3 recipes per class)
- Kickstart Your Health: our most popular series for overall general health & weight management (5-7 week cooking/nutrition class series)
- Diet for Diabetes: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week series, or 1/2-day workshop.
- Cancer Prevention & Survival: single cooking/nutrition class, 4-week or 8-week, or 1/2-day workshop
- Heart Health: single class
- Employee Wellness Program* – includes all of the above (4-9 week Lunch & Learn series)
- Diet & Dementia: single cooking/nutrition class based on Dr. Barnard’s book Power Foods for the Brain on avoiding Alzheimer’s.
- Beyond The Basics: single cooking class for those who have already taken another series.
*Employee Wellness Program classes are 60-90 minutes during lunch.
Food For Life is an award-winning program developed by the physicians, dietitians and nutritionists at The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM.org). All information presented is evidence-based fact and not anyone’s opinion.
Let me know where I can present this eye-opening Power Point & discussion. I’ll come to you in VT, NH and elsewhere. Let’s talk.
FOOD Is MEDICINE
Tuesday, February 27th; 5:30-7:30pm
Howe Library in the Mayer Room
13 South St. Hanover, NH
NO CHARGE for the first 10 people to register:
CLICK HERE to Save Your Seat
Questions about registration, contact Michelle Goldsmith: email@example.com
This is a NH/VT Vegan Meetup event.
OSHER@Dartmouth Spring 2018; Hanover, NH
Plantify Your Diet
Details or to register: OSHER.Dartmouth.edu
6-week Class series: $60
+ $15 lab fee (to cover recipe ingredients)
This is a 6-week course which covers our major chronic diseases and how a plant-based diet can prevent, treat and even reverse these common killers. What “runs in the family” is often the food, so change how you eat and you’ll change your health outcome. This is a COOKING class, so we’ll fix multiple recipes with heavy sampling at each class.
We will cover:
(Tuesdays, 11:30am – 1:30pm; March 27 – May 1st)
1) Heart Health
2) Diet & Diabetes
3) Cancer Prevention/Survival
4) Documentary screening (What The Health or a NEW film if it’s out in time)
5) Breaking The Food Seduction (weight loss)
6) Diet & Dementia: Avoiding Alzheimer’s
Don’t see a class in your area? Food For Life classes can come to you!
I can fly or drive nearly anywhere, so JUST ASK, and I may be able to accommodate you elsewhere.